A Cool Minty Twist
Step into a realm of cool refreshment with our Meadow Mint Mojito Tea recipe. Blending the invigorating essence of Meadow Mint Tea'd Greens with the zesty zest of a classic mojito, this delightful infusion is the perfect companion for hot summer days. Join us as we unveil the secrets behind crafting this icy, minty masterpiece.
- 1 Meadow Mint Tea'd Greens tea bag or 1-2 tablespoons of loose tea
- 1 cup of boiled water
- 1-2 teaspoons honey or sweetener of choice
- Fresh mint leaves (a small handful)
- Half a lime, cut into wedges
- Crushed ice
- Sparkling water or club soda
Brew the Meadow Mint Tea:
- Begin by placing the Meadow Mint Tea'd Greens tea bag in a cup or teapot.
- Pour 1 cup of boiling water over the tea bag and let it steep for 5-7 minutes, allowing the minty flavours to infuse.
Sweeten and Muddle:
- After steeping, remove the tea bag and add 1-2 teaspoons of honey or your preferred sweetener. Stir well to dissolve.
- In a separate glass, gently muddle a few fresh mint leaves and a wedge of lime. Muddling releases the aromatic oils of the mint.
Create the Mojito Base:
- Pour the brewed Meadow Mint Tea into the glass with the muddled mint and lime.
- Squeeze the juice from one or two lime wedges into the glass, depending on your taste preference.
(OPTIONAL) Add Ice and Sparkle:
- Fill the glass with crushed ice, leaving some space at the top.
- Top up the glass with sparkling water or club soda for a fizzy kick. The bubbles add a playful element to the mojito tea.
Garnish and Sip Away:
- Give the mojito tea a gentle stir to mix all the flavours.
- Garnish with additional fresh mint leaves and a lime wedge for a touch of elegance.
Cheers to a minty twist on classic joy!